d e t a i l s
This bracelet showcases my new love, rutilated quartz, which is all radiance and illumination. Rutilated quartz has that energy and feeling of heavenly realms, contrasted here with this vintage Indian coin turned charm, which to me, seems to symbolize our day to day activities in this earthy realm. And in India, I was struck that the two don't seem too very far apart. Intertwined and intermingled.
rutilated quartz: illumination + radiance
rosewood: protection + removes obstacles
This piece is part of my Sacred Everyday Collection, inspired by my travels through India. From the grandeur of the temples to humble streetside shrines, elaborate rituals to a simple bow to the divine, the sacred is woven into everyday life in India. It is a frequent remembering + honoring. This collection, using materials sourced during my trip, is my homage to this way of being.
Each piece is handcrafted with love to remind you of the magic within you + all around you.
* Perfect as a stand-alone piece or mix and match with other bracelets.
* Packaged with care in simple, eco-friendly, rustic style packaging.
* Strung on stretch cord for easy on and off.
* All of the materials I work with are carefully selected and beautifully unique. Please allow for the subtle variations that make each piece so special.
* Handmade with love by me in my home studio in Sacramento, California.
s i z i n g
extra small : 6.5 inches
small : 7 inches
medium : 7.5 inches
large : 8 inches
extra large : 8.5 inches
To make sure your bracelet fits just right, measure your wrist using a soft tape measure or a string. Measure your wrist at the wrist bone, and add ½ - ¾ inch for a comfortable fit. You can always choose a slightly smaller or larger size depending on your personal fit preference.