d e t a i l s
This bracelet features fair trade lapis lazuli and brass details. An energy of honor and wisdom, lapis reminds me of all the moments of honoring, big and small, from elaborate rituals to a simple bow at an altar. The one cent coin, a reminder that the offering need not be big, small will do just fine.
lapis lazuli: truth + honor + wisdom
This piece is part of my Sacred Everyday Collection, inspired by my travels through India. From the grandeur of the temples to humble streetside shrines, elaborate rituals to a simple bow to the divine, the sacred is woven into everyday life in India. It is a frequent remembering + honoring. This collection, using materials sourced during my trip, is my homage to this way of being.
Each piece is handcrafted with love to remind you of the magic within you + all around you.
* Perfect as a stand-alone piece or mix and match with other bracelets.
* Packaged with care in simple, eco-friendly, rustic style packaging.
* Strung on stretch cord for easy on and off.
* All of the materials I work with are carefully selected and beautifully unique. Please allow for the subtle variations that make each piece so special.
* Handmade with love by me in my home studio in Sacramento, California.
s i z i n g
extra small : 6.5 inches
small : 7 inches
medium : 7.5 inches
large : 8 inches
extra large : 8.5 inches
To make sure your bracelet fits just right, measure your wrist using a soft tape measure or a string. Measure your wrist at the wrist bone, and add ½ - ¾ inch for a comfortable fit. You can always choose a slightly smaller or larger size depending on your personal fit preference.