d e t a i l s
This bracelet features these gorgeous amber beads I found in India. The color is divine and defies description. Bright burgundy? Deep fuchsia? Really there are no words. Paired with rutilated quartz and garnet, accented with brass details.
amber: serenity + healing + security
rutilated quartz: radiance + illumination
garnet: love + devotion + empowerment
This piece is part of my Sacred Everyday Collection, inspired by my travels through India. From the grandeur of the temples to humble streetside shrines, elaborate rituals to a simple bow to the divine, the sacred is woven into everyday life in India. It is a frequent remembering + honoring. This collection, using materials sourced during my trip, is my homage to this way of being.
Each piece is handcrafted with love to remind you of the magic within you + all around you.
* Perfect as a stand-alone piece or mix and match with other bracelets.
* Packaged with care in simple, eco-friendly, rustic style packaging.
* Strung on stretch cord for easy on and off.
* All of the materials I work with are carefully selected and beautifully unique. Please allow for the subtle variations that make each piece so special.
* Handmade with love by me in my home studio in Sacramento, California.
s i z i n g
extra small : 6.5 inches
small : 7 inches
medium : 7.5 inches
large : 8 inches
extra large : 8.5 inches
To make sure your bracelet fits just right, measure your wrist using a soft tape measure or a string. Measure your wrist at the wrist bone, and add ½ - ¾ inch for a comfortable fit. You can always choose a slightly smaller or larger size depending on your personal fit preference.