d e t a i l s
Each piece is handcrafted with love to remind you of the magic within you + all around you.
Sandalwood is known for its heady, soothing aroma and its calm, meditative energy. Said to promote spiritual awareness, it is a favorite of meditators, shamans, and seekers. This sandalwood is sustainably harvested, all natural, hand carved, genuine sandalwood sourced from a non-profit women’s collective in India.
This sweet and simple sandalwood mala is made of 108 sustainably harvested, hand carved, fragrant Indian sandalwood beads punctuated with small brass beads and a gold lotus charm.
Sandalwood has long been considered a sacred material in India because of its divine scent and its meditative energy of peace + joy + awareness, while the lotus is a classic symbol of purity and spiritual growth.
Strung on stretch, this mala can be worn as a necklace or a wrap bracelet. As a necklace, it sits about 2 inches below the collarbone. As a wrap, it comfortably wraps three times around most average sized wrists.
sandalwood : meditation + awareness
* Perfect as a stand-alone piece or stacked with other bracelets.
* Packaged with care in simple, eco-friendly, rustic style packaging.
* Strung on stretch cord for easy on and off.
* All of the materials I work with are carefully selected and beautifully unique. Please allow for the subtle variations that make each piece so special.
* Handmade with love by me in my home studio in Sacramento, California.